NEBOSH National General Certificate
NEBOSH General Certificate is the UK’s most popular & respected health & safety qualification, suitable for managers, supervisors and team leaders.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
The NEBOSH General Certificate course provides a valuable overview of the core aspects of occupational health and safety, equipping you with the skills to manage workplace risks effectively.
The National Educational Board in Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH) is an independent examination board delivering vocational qualifications in health, safety and environmental practice and management. 87% of UK employers ask for a NEBOSH qualification when they are recruiting for health and safety roles.
Relevant to every workplace, the NEBOSH National General Certificate is ideal if you are a manager or supervisor and have health and safety management responsibilities. We also recommend this course if you are embarking on a career in health and safety, or wish to advance your career.
- Effectively manage health and safety.
- Identify and control common workplace hazards.
- Measure if you’ve been successful.
- Understand the UK’s legal requirements.
- Confidently carry out risk assessments.
- Develop and implement a detailed action plan.
- Manage and minimise workplace risks.
- Support and develop your company’s health and safety culture.
The updated NEBOSH NGC course now consists of two assessments:
- Unit NG1 includes an open book exam, which you do from home.
- Unit NG2 is a practical risk assessment, carried out at your workplace. This is longer than the previous GC3 assessment.